Chlorinated Caustic Cleaner – MAF Approved C38 – Biodegradable
Beerline Cleaner is an exceptionally powerful cleaner that removes proteins, emulsifies fats, and sanitises in one operation.
WARNING: Causes severe burns to eyes and skin. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Protect eyes and wear gloves when handling.
1. Flush all beer from system.
2. Add Beerline Cleaner to water to make a 2% solution, for example, 200ml Beerline Cleaner to 10 litres of water.
3. Recirculate the solution through the lines for at least 20 minutes at a velocity of at least 1.5 metres per second. In an 8mm diameter line a 1.5m/s velocity can be achieved by pumping at 4.5 litres per minute.
4. When equipment cannot be cleaned by recirculating we recommend soaking for at least 30 minutes in 2% Beerline Cleaner to loosen soil. Check that all soiling is removed by the rinse water.
5. Rinse to ensure no residues of Beerline Cleaner remain.
Beerline Cleaner may be identified by its clear yellow appearance, mild hypochlorite odour and its highly alkaline nature.
WARNING: Do NOT mix with acidic or ammonia containing chemicals. Contains greater than 12% Sodium Hydroxide and over 1% Free Available Chlorine.
Beerline Cleaner is available in 4 x 5L packs and 200L drums.
EYES: Rinse immediately with cool water. Call Ambulance. Continue rinsing or use eyebath for 15 minutes or until the Ambulance arrives.
SKIN: Flush with cool water.
INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Give milk or large quantities of water. Call doctor immediately.